What is Debt Review?
Debt Review takes into consideration all of the consumer's accounts and establishes a holistic strategy to get the consumer out of debt.
Debt Review provides protection to the consumer from credit providers who harass them or threaten to reposess their assets. Section 86 of the national credit act 34 of 2005 regulates the debt counselling industry. Consumer rights are specifically protected by the act, which entitles the consumer to a fair and reasonable debt re-arrangement plan.
How Does It Work?
The important thing about debt review is that it’s a proven solution to get out of debt. During debt review:
• The provider will become the shield between you and your creditors. Taking over all negotiations on your behalf. Meaning no more distressing phone calls.
• The provider will find an affordable solution that fits your wallet. Reducing your overall monthly payments by up to 60%
• The provider will give you access to a certified debt counsellor. Giving you expert advice and guidance every step of the way.
How Do I Apply?
1. Fill in form above
The provider will call you back
Sign up with the provider
The provider will find your creditors
5. The provider will negotiate a new payment plan
You open a new savings account
You sign a new payment plan
You pay the provider, the provider pays your creditors
• Immediate financial relief
•One reduced monthly installment
•Protection against legal action
•Protection for assets
•Transparent process with 24/7 access to their debt review progress
•Dedicated debt counsellor
•Clearance of your credit record